When an employee is sick, you can add the first or first two days as a 'wait-day'. This depends on internal regulations, but will ensure that the hours with either be deducted from the salary or surplus hours. Please send us an email in order to arrange this in your L1NDA Planner: email@example.com
Please follow these steps when an employee is ill:
- Click on the L1NDA-logo and go to 'Schedule'.
- Go to the day that the employee was ill.
- Go with your mouse to the Unproductive-layer. Click on the plus-icon. You will now see a pop-up screen.
- Select as type of shift: 'wachtdag' or 'wait-day'.
- When the employee called in sick and didn't come to work, you can select 'whole day'. L1NDA will calculate the correct amount of hours based on their contract.
- When the employee is longer sick, you can also tick the box 'copy event' and follow these steps in order to copy this shift for a longer period.
Do you not have the option 'wait-day' (or wachtdag). Please let us know, so we can add this option for you: firstname.lastname@example.org