If you have the rights to edit and publish shifts, you have the option to offer shifts on Connect. If this is not the case, please contact our Support team.
- Open or create a shift you want to offer. Shifts do not have to be published to be offered on Connect, however, unpublished shifts will be published automatically as soon as you offer them on Connect.
- Click the Offer this shift button on Connect to offer the shift (make sure the minimum shift duration is 3 hours).
- We ask you for additional information about the shift; - Enter a service title - Select the relevant category- A short description of the service- The hourly wages offered- Any dress codes and skills
- Click the green button Offer this shift;
- Check your details and if you agree, click on Offer this shift again;
- Once you have offered your shift, go back to your schedule where you will see an icon behind your shift with a person-icon and the number 0. The number 0 represents the number of applicants and will be automatically adjusted as soon as workers apply to your service .
Is it the first time you offer a shift?
Then we need some additional company information from you before you can post a service. Don't worry, this is a one-off! Read here how to do that.